Terms and Conditions
Use of Site
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
iPhonebay grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and make non-commercial use of the Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify the Site, or any portion of the Site, except with express written consent of iPhonebay.
You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you or any other personal information.
You shall immediately notify iPhonebay of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
eShop License and Prohibited Uses
We will not permit any conduct by you that we believe restricts or inhibits any other authorized user from accessing and using the eShop. You agree to use the eShop only for lawful purposes. You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the eShop, including, without limitation, actions such as:
accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to or overloading, using any type of spyware or redirecting software, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail-bombing” or “crashing” the eShop;
- forcing the placement of cookies;
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
- orging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of iPhonebay without express written consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing iPhonebay’s name or Trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use will immediately terminate the permission or license granted by us. You may not use any iPhonebay logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written permission.
You may use Paypal, American Express Card, Master Card, Visa Card, we also accept bank wire-transfers.
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the eShop and not to download (other than page-caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent.
This license does not include the use of the eShop to do any of the following:
- duplicate, copy, resell or commercially use the eShop or its contents;
- download or copy any account information for the benefit of another merchant or other person or entity;
- use any false or inaccurate information for purposes of establishing an account with us;
- collect or otherwise use any data located on the eShop for litigation or legislative purposes;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the eShop infrastructure;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the eShop or any activity being conducted on the eShop;
- use any engine, software, tool, agent or other automated process or mechanism (including without limitation avatars, browsers, crawlers, robots, spiders, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the eShop other than (i) the search engine and search agents available from iPhonebay and (ii) generally available third-party web browsers;
- allow any other person or entity to use your Login (user ID) or other identifying information;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service.